Saturday, August 02, 2008

Spam Blog indeed!

Sunset over Beijing

Touring Beijing


Olympic Stadium - The Bird's Nest

The "Bubble" Water Cube

Family of Four at last 03.16.08! Luckily - that little boy smiles ALL the time now!

So if you have been wondering where I and my two gorgeous kids have gone -well, I have been unable to post! Apparently bogger's new spambot identified my blog (big HURUMPH!) as a spamblog! Can you even imagine.... how could my boring little blog all about two kids be spam-worthy? Ugh. So here are a few pics to prove I am just a little old Mama with two great kids!

1 comment:

lpiccoli said...

How dare they calling it spam!!!??!!!??!!!!!??!!!

Great pix of course.

Hey, I will be in China in 12 days...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs from GA,

Italia

Empress Fussy Pants

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emperor Big Brother

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker