Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tricks or Treats!

The Queen Mum & Purple Plum Pixie Fairy Princess

The Empress as Purple Plum Pixie Fairy Princess

One Happy PPPFP!


Hmmm.... a toad or a newt? Let me think.....




My Smiley girl!




My pirate in the Parade - along with Classmates.




Auntie, Uncle, Niece & Nephew






Ahoy Me hearties! My Boy with his K Teacher!
*Shortly after this pic was taken the big top tooth fell out. EBB still doesn't really "get" the Tooth Fairy - but he does think it is funny that presents show up! You think that is great - try explaining a big fat guy in a red suit that sticks a bike under a tree in the house in the dead of winter for no reason! I dare ya!


Daddy & A Pirate in Parade








My Boy! Had no idea what was going on but had a blast anyway!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

fun pics. check out those smiles

Michele said...

Aww, love the pics. They look so cute and like they had a ball. Miss you. Hope to see you soon!!

Michele

Jennifer said...

Looks like the kiddis had a great time!!!

Jen

Empress Fussy Pants

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emperor Big Brother

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker