Monday, March 09, 2009

Silly Chillies... and My LOLCATZ


Dun't any kitty write lettas anymore?
Alz I gets is junkyee mail!

Billz Billz Billz - what yoused to be 1 mousey now 4 mousey!


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!

Yummeeeez Billz iz tastees


Dunt laff at meeez.. me whiskas is funeee.... I dunt no why*?

Potz Lidz on Totz Lidz


The CYMBAL of fashion and good taste!


A two chillie cymbal festus for the restus..



*No actual kitty was harmed in the making of this blog post - the kids cut her whiskers, it doesn't hurt and they will grow back. And it will NEVER happen again!
She is hardly staggering around at all!!
Empress Kitty Puss is an all around good sport!

3 comments:

Laura L. said...

This is a really cute and funny post! I'm not sure if I like the stuff about the kitty or the kids most. I do love kitties.

Seriously, they cut her whiskers? LOL!

I gots me a couple 'o kittays who would luv to write to your kittay.One occasionally appears on my blog.

Doug and Terrye said...

Oh my! Could you send the silly kitty my way to help me deal with the onslaught of junk mail...and that's just the bills we get :)

Terrye in FL

Terri Layne said...

Hey Missy,
Just saw this cute cute post (from AOK-2 China yahoo group over to your blog. Wanted to give you a little caution, however--I had a kitty who liked to lick ink off magazines (one time he actually licked Mr. Nixon's face right off!) He ended up with a weird blood disorder, lost weight, went up into the rafters to die! The vet put him on steroids and I stopped letting him lick ink, and he got fat and happy and lived to the ripe old age of 18!! Probably had blood poisoning of some kind from the ink. Don't know if you can get glue poisoning too (or is that just a silly Seinfeld episode.....)

Empress Fussy Pants

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emperor Big Brother

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker