Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Worth the Wait!


Happy Valentine's Day!
One year ago tonight I was anxiously packing and so excited I could not sleep. We were preparing to leave for China for our grand adventure! I was so aprehensive and yet so happy to be leaving, finally!

This is worth the wait in every respect!

Can you believe the Ladybugs*? I know that EFP had help in selecting and acquiring this - and I am so impressed with DH! Especially since the weather derailed my little surprise. Luckily I will have an opportunity to make it up to him. The card, plus the gorgeous pink roses, is more than I really needed to tell me what a lucky Mommy & DW I am!

*How freaky is it that the bugs kinda look like me and EFP?

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Happy Valentines' Day Mama...love the card. Yes, our girls were definitely worth all the wait and worry.

Lisa said...

I love the slide show. EFP is beautiful... Here's to a quick LID fo rthe next one....

Lisa

Empress Fussy Pants

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emperor Big Brother

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker