Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ribbit Ribbit

The Empress at play in the fields of the living room.


Yes, that is a frog voice - that is, that is what I sound like!! Somehow it started Friday and has only gotten worse since. I have no voice whatsoever... now before anyone starts jumping for joy - or alerting the media.. I am fairly certain this is temporary and related to a whopper of another bout with chronic sinusitis. REALLY annoying. I have not been able to speak much more than a whisper. EFP thinks it is funny - but has been sad that I can not manage her special song... she sings it for me though - which is actually better. Only a child could think I sing well anyway!

So as I croak along.. it remains to be seen how long this bout will last!!

No comments:

Empress Fussy Pants

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emperor Big Brother

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker