Thursday, March 06, 2008

Late breaking news..... :-(

What the heck is Chicken Pox Virus Variant*? And how do I get it off my kid! It is NOT to be believe - I mean we have immunized this kid against everything - including things that aren't even a problem... so here we are a few days before our trip - and that is right! You got it.. she is covered in "Chicken Pops!"


* As some of you know - I have a great love of the dramatic AND the ridiculous (as well as a large fondness for Irony!) and so I already know that she is fine, there is nothing I can do, she will be ok to go on Wednesday.. and this really is not so bad... BUT.............I am &#^@$^^@#%@ Just the same!

7 comments:

Kelley said...

OH NO!!!!! Life with children...so unpredictable. Hang in there! I hope that EFP is over her pops soon!

Joanne said...

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!! But, she will be fine ~ the power of positive thinking ~ so excited to follow you to China ( you are blogging in China right??)

Michele said...

Oh boy,
Ali had Chicken POPS as they were referred to in my house and it wasn't fun. I HOPE that doesn't mean you won't be there on Sunday??? She should be fine by then, right?? I hope to see you!

All our love,
Michele, Emily and Ali

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh brother!!!! I feel so bad for you guys, I really do, especially the Empress!

Hugest hugs to you, and I really, really hope we get to see you on Sunday!

xoxox Kristen

Unknown said...

Gotta luv Murphy's Law. Hope the Empress is feeling better soon. Have a safe trip.
Donna

MomEtc. said...

Oh, no! Hope EFP is feeling better soon!

Frank, Allyson, and Molly said...

Oh Missy, I have just checked your blog and your probably won't even read this until you return since you are leaving tomorrow? Congratulations and we will be praying for a wonderful trip and smooth transition for your son and EFP.

God bless you all,
Allyson Moore!
Frank and Molly too!

Empress Fussy Pants

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emperor Big Brother

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker